PUT YOUR INSPIRATION INTO ACTION
Commanding, sleek, and sporty, the all-new 2022 K5 is made to go bold in every way. With a choice of two turbocharged engines and available features like a sport-tuned suspension* for higher performance. Available all-wheel drive for all-weather confidence. Advanced driver-assistance technologies for extra help when you need it. And striking exterior details to make your presence known on any road.View New Inventory
K5 AWD TRIMS
The K5’s advanced AWD helps provide surefooted traction for greater peace of mind under a variety of weather conditions. AWD is standard on the LXS AWD and GT-Line AWD trims, which now all come with standard 18-inch alloy wheels. The GT-Line AWD trim with the optional Premium Package offers even more thoughtful features for a superior experience, including:
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop and Go
- Forward Collision Avoidance Assist with Cyclist Detection and Junction Turning Assist
- Highway Driving Assist
- LED Projector Headlights
- Panoramic Sunroof
POWER AND STYLE
- Sure-Footed All-Weather Performance - Available AWD provides optimum driving performance by actively distributing torque between front and rear axles to help give you added traction and control.
- SAFETY - The standard 180 hp turbocharged engine delivers 195 lb.-ft. of torque starting at 1,500 rpm.
- Available Best-in-Class Torque - The K5 GT offers a 2.5L turbocharged engine with 290 hp and a best-in-class 311 lb.-ft. of torque*, delivered through a Quick-Shift 8-Speed Dual Clutch Transmission that utilizes a wet clutch for exceptional performance with similar technology employed by several luxury car manufacturers.
- Designed for Drivers - K5 is designed for engaging road grip with the feel of premium European sport sedans. Its wide-track suspension is the widest in class, with advanced light-weight materials for responsive handling and agile steering.
- Structure - A lightweight yet robust steel structure, built on an advanced third-generation N3 platform, helps secure passenger safety.
- Control - The Traction Control System (TCS) is designed to help reduce or prevent wheel spin when you accelerate, while Hill-Start Assist Control (HAC) helps keep your vehicle in place as you move off an incline.
- Airbags - K5’s advanced nine-airbag system offers protection from the front and sides within the cabin, including a Driver’s Knee Airbag.
Available UVO link services let you connect to certain features of your K5 remotely through the Kia Access with UVO link app or online portal.
- Connected Routing
- UVO Voice Assist
- 911 Connect & Roadside Assistance
- Amazon Alexa and Google Home