Here's To Going All Out
Telluride is made to thrill, wherever your travels take you. So, while you may not happen upon a racetrack, at some point in your travels you’ll likely encounter a nice, curvy road, mountain pass, or wide-open stretch of highway — and this is your chance to experience its 291-HORSEPOWER, 3.8L GASOLINE DIRECT INJECTION V6 ENGINE and sporty, ultra-responsive performance. Ready for even more excitement? Add the all-new, exclusive NIGHTFALL EDITION PACKAGE* for a completely blacked-out exterior, flaunting a bold, gloss black finish on everything from the 20" alloy wheels and grille to the emblems.View New Inventory
ALL-NEW 2022 TELLURIDE NIGHTFALL EDITION
A bolder Telluride. The Telluride Nightfall Edition adds a splash of attitude that stands out even when its sleeves are rolled up. Available on AWD versions of the EX Premium and SX trims, this special edition includes these exclusive features:
- Gloss Black Exterior Trim and Roof Rails
- Black Finish 20-inch Alloy Wheels
- Black Finish Radiator Grille
- Headlamps and Fog Lamps with Black Bezels
Forge your own path. Be the master of the road with the power to help tackle all your adventures. All-Wheel Drive: An available AWD system with Torque Vectoring Cornering Control (TVCC) can help give you added control during off-road excursions. AWD Modes: Telluride can adapt itself to a variety of slippery situations with the available Snow mode and AWD Lock mode for improved stability. Engine:The Telluride’s 3.8L V6 engine pushes out 291 hp and 262 lb.-ft. of torque to tackle life's adventure. Towing: Standard Class III capability of up to 5,000 lbs towing is built to haul heavy loads – for work or at play.
In sync with you. Kia’s UVO link services let you connect to certain features of your Telluride remotely through the Kia Access with UVO link app or online?portal. Learn more at owners.kia.com.
- Remote Start
- Remote Climate
- Find My Car
- Rear Occupant Alert
- Remote Door Lock/Unlock
KEEPING EVERYONE SAFE.
- Child Safety - Securely install child seats with the standard Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH) system.
- Advanced Airbags - Advanced airbags can be deployed intelligently based on the severity of an impact.
- Control - Prevent rollback with Hill-Start Assist Control (HSAC) Electronic Stability Control (ESC) helps prevent overcorrection in low traction situations.
- Braking - Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) can help maintain control while under heavy braking. The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) helps keep your tires performing optimally.